include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Complaint’ Category
Losers For Life

Losers For Life

Having born and raised in Singapore, by my migrant father and mum, 60years ago, I have seen it all. While we yearn for a better life, all these years we just could not get where we want to be. For decades we are holed up like prisoners told to do only what we have to do. Papies propaganda at it's extreme. Enslaved and conditioned... 

Government agencies are complacent

Government agencies are complacent

Dear Sirs, A Concerned Citizen I am very proud of my country (Singapore) and what has been achieved in the past 45 years. I have worked in and travelled to many countries around the world and spent some time living in China. What sets Singapore apart from many other countries is the earnestness and determination of our government... 

Racial harmony. Can PAP handle that?

Racial harmony. Can PAP handle that?

In Bukit Panjang Rd, there's a mosque called Al-Iman. Next to it is an open field. Every now and then, there will be Chinese celebrations. And guess what? Mayor Teo Ho Pin will be invited most of the time and he will duly disappear before the police comes. And what's the fuzz? The Chinese celebrating 'getais' or concerts are... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1