include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Letters’ Category
In reference to “Youth Olympic flame lit in Singapore” filed by AP writer Alex Kennedy

In reference to “Youth Olympic flame lit in Singapore” filed by AP writer Alex Kennedy

I had always believed that Associated Press (AP) is a credible news organisation. However, from the recent above report I am appalled by the lack of due diligence by your editors before posting the report by the above reporter. Evidently, its now seems AP is no different from Singapore's own government controlled media. I have... 

YOG – NIE staff not allowed to take food on campus

YOG – NIE staff not allowed to take food on campus

NIE now is more like a prison than NTU. From a week ago to yesterday, people there were prevented to take food in, prevented to walk around NIE, prevented to walk out to canteens, forced to eat “dog” food supplied by caterer. Only at yesterday YOG opened the prison gate and admitted NIE people to walk out to NTU canteens... 

$165m Temasek move to honour 5 pioneers

$165m Temasek move to honour 5 pioneers

It was reported on the 6 Aug 2010 that Temasek Holdings will contribute $165 million to honour five of Singapore's pioneering leaders - Rajaratnam, Hon Sui Sen, E W Barker, Tay Eng Soon and David Marshall. But there have been so many notable pioneers that came before them. Lim Bo Seng, Tan Kim Seng, Lim Boon Keng, Lee Kong Chian,... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1