include("cmp.php");

Jabs for Jobs

Remember how PAP propaganda went full blast about how appreciative they are towards Frontline Healthcare workers in the past couple of years?

It turns out that all these are just BS. These are just cheap lip service.

A nurse who had to take the vaccination (V) back in March 2021 else lose the job, suffered serious adverse side effects, paralysing her, was simply abandoned by her employer eventually. Not only she lost her income but also her whole life destroyed. [LINK]

This is all reported in the news, a sad news how a nurse suffered due to Jab for Job.

Is this how PAP gov shows “gratitude” towards nurses who literally RISK their lives for their job?

What makes me even more angry is that, in view of such incident already happening back in March 2021, MOH not only kept absolutely quiet about it but went a step further to implement VDS and allowed employers to implement the EVIL No Jab No Job rule and in many instances, keep pressing employers by “reminding” them their employees are UnV!

Isn’t this case a prime example of what could go wrong? Who is to take care of these unfortunate nurse or employees who ended up with health problems after they took the V?

The main culprit PAP Gov didn’t care in this case. The Employer eventually abandoned the nurse in this case. You expect GLCs MNCs or the local SMEs to take care of their employees who became “unproductive” after the V?

This is why I call a spade a spade. The VDS of No Jab No Job is an Evil rule.

 

Goh Meng Seng

 

 

yyy
READER COMMENTS BELOW

16 Responses to “Jabs for Jobs”

  • How can be, cannot be at all. The experts at MTF say liao, the vaccines are super safe and super effective one, where can got Adverse reaction one. Ong the Con must quick quick POFMA all the papers and the courts that dare say “adverse reaction” after getting poke poke. Force them to change it to “weather change”!

    I tot the experts at MTF must determine that it is indeed caused by the vaccine before it can be confirmed? This nurse case experts confirm liao bo? If not hor, POFMA office quick quick issue the warning, else Sinkies afraid no go for booster jabs then stocks at Temasick warehouse all go to waste liao.

    Another few millions lost, then people will cry father cry mother liao, no good for GE lor.

    What do you think?

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • P Against People:

    How come no mention of the special gov payment for this case? The expert all look somewhere?

    Tech: Maybe the usual templated reply “not related to the vaccine”, what’s new?

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • Dr. Chan:

    @GMS
    In US, health care workers also forced to take jabs. Doctors, Nurses cannot work in hospitals, nursing homes etc without jabs.
    A lot of nurses quit, went for private duty. Then hospital has huge shortage. Force Government to rethink their idea.
    Luckily, I have my own practice. I didn’t give a shit.

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • Light The Way:

    “Ex-nurse wins appeal against paying child maintenance, after severe COVID-19 vaccine reaction”

    Already paralysed, still considered as a ‘WIN’ meh? Liddat also can.

    No wonder after losing 2 constituencies, they still maintain that the mandate is clear. Actually, lose until buay giam guan.

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • opposition dude:

    They simply reported that 0.00000000001% of people who took the jabs had severe adverse reactions without, as usual, stating what the numbers of people are and what type of severe adverse reactions these people had. So we are none the wiser and have to assume a lot.

    This government won’t be admitting that they have done anything wrong so no matter what we say nothing will change. This is why this useless government must be kept on their toes and be held accountable to the people and not do things the same old way that they are used to.

    We are just waiting for the election to be announced whenever it may be since the discontent on the ground will ensure that they have less than 60% from the last time. What with inflation and the double whammy of 8% GST it just makes voters even more frustrated.

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • Doc:

    @Dr Chan
    No shots NO practice.
    Clinicians were the first to be given the ultimatum – private practice or not

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • xoxo:

    Even angmohs applied NO JAB NO JOB and still pride themselves as democratic???
    Black is black even if you are a white.

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • Aristocrats very powderful one, peasants cannot touch one, just leave it to Karma.

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • dodo:

    Leaders all over the world who are paid far lesser coming up with drugs for c19. Leaders here only know how to throw money and buy drugs. Drugs that they championed but were never tested for long cycles. Drugs that made them bow down to sign one sided agreements. Drugs that came from companies which the sovereign funds can throw taxpayers’ money in for ill gotten gains, only to lose them in FTX. Also don’t know what drug formulations inside there. Keep on showing OYK’s, LHN’s, LHL’s messages on media, my foot.

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • Next Plandemic 2025:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk9Nd4uhJQg&list=PLvt11i98av9Tdg4hH69Cvpz-FKYunAYev&index=197 @8:25 Looks like SG already participating in the next Plandemic. An opportunity not to be missed

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • TheObelisk:

    Unfortunately all around the world, the despots are not elected.
    The elected however, took the attributes of the worthless shepherd.

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • Harder Truths:

    GMS – the main culprits are people who take Death Shots and Upsize voluntarily. The government did not make this mandatory. Because 95% voluntarily took the shots and ostracised the remaining 5% – this showed the Regime whatever they did would be accepted without question. Not one doctor or professional dared open their mouth.

    Healthcare workers in other countries just quit and yes the yhad it hard but there are ways of surviving – nothing is forever. As someone from the 50′s, I know the current local-born $inkies are ballsless to say ‘no’. If you have to choose your life over your job then there are hard times to be sure. But in $inkieland it is the other way around. This is why $inkies are dying and continue to die.

    $inkies should worry about how much time they have left and how to pay for healthcare services, insurance and funeral. The next election is not their problem anymore.

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • Developed country lie:

    Harder Truths:
    GMS – the main culprits are people who take Death Shots and Upsize voluntarily. The government did not make this mandatory. Because 95% voluntarily took the shots and ostracised the remaining 5% – this showed the Regime whatever they did would be accepted without question. Not one doctor or professional dared open their mouth.

    Healthcare workers in other countries just quit and yes the yhad it hard but there are ways of surviving – nothing is forever. As someone from the 50′s, I know the current local-born $inkies are ballsless to say ‘no’. If you have to choose your life over your job then there are hard times to be sure. But in $inkieland it is the other way around. This is why $inkies are dying and continue to die.

    $inkies should worry about how much time they have left and how to pay for healthcare services, insurance and funeral. The next election is not their problem anymore.

    The daft will always and forever be daft. What to do? Now the next election whatever it’s already too late. Any changes should have taken place 15 to 20 years ago when pap rule is due. But it did not happen

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • numbers guy:

    Can we please for a moment appreciate that CNA managed to report about a human being whose life was ruined by the vaccine? Sure, it was buried at the bottom of the page and they had to frame it as a won alimony court case, but the real story here is obviously the vaccine. Maybe the censors had their latest booster and were unable to do their job that week :)

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • Spineless Sinkie Syndrome:

    Many SSS Sinkies (similar to that “Free Rider” & “PAP Jab Mandate Strong” LOL) are still in denial stage right now.

    As the saying goes.. It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. Yes?/No? Lol.

    SSS Sinkies only watch MSM TV Channel 5/8/U and read the standard “Shyt Times” of Sinkiepore (who is already a proven compulsive LIAR & Half-Truth organization), rather than seek out alternative sources of active journalism & reporting.

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Eeih7gLUAGWz/

    Oh btw bitchute website is being attacked by Big Banks who have recently frozen bank accounts associated with bitchute, so we may need to search another platform for the real Truth of whats happening in the world.

    Good Luck to Bitchute in 2023.

    GD Star Rating
    loading...
  • Spec Ops:

    TRE Tech:
    Aristocrats very powderful one, peasants cannot touch one, just leave it to Karma.

    Realistic scenario for us.

    GD Star Rating
    loading...

Leave a Reply

 characters available


Scroll Down For More Interesting Stuff


Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Announcement
Advertisements
Visitors Statistic
Latest Statistic

UA-67043412-1