include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Letters’ Category
Plight of elderly workers when they reach 60 years of age

Plight of elderly workers when they reach 60 years of age

I am writing in on concern about the fate of our elderly workers. My mum is 57 this year. She had stated that she planned to retire when she reached 60.  However, this is by no way her choice, as she feel healthy, and is totally willing to work pass the age of 60. She was indirectly forced toward retirement   My mum works... 

Netizen writes in to Dr Tan Khee Giap on Singaporean multiple rejection of WDA offers

Netizen writes in to Dr Tan Khee Giap on Singaporean multiple rejection of WDA offers

Hi Dr Tan,   You were quote on the Straits Times saying, “WDA should work actively to help citizens get jobs. When these people turn down jobs once, twice, three times, the Government then doesn’t have to make apologies about bringing in foreign workers.”   Rather than just blaming Singaporeans for rejecting the jobs... 

Letter to MOM complaining about Keppel Corp mass recruiting Malaysians

Letter to MOM complaining about Keppel Corp mass recruiting Malaysians

Dear Sir/Madam, Can MOM and our labour movement, NTUC clarified how come GLC Keppel Corp needs to place advertisement in Malaysia newspaper to hire PMET as reported by Temasek Review? (read article here) Does NTUC works with Keppel Corp assist them to hire PMET? It is understandable if companies' placed advertisement in the... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1