include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Letters’ Category
Sheng Siong shirks its corporate social responsibility & engages in anti-competitive behaviour

Sheng Siong shirks its corporate social responsibility & engages in anti-competitive behaviour

This is a letter from a group of customers of wet-markets to Temasek Review. please post it on your forum or letter section. We are a group of wet market regular customers and we are terribly upset with Sheng Siong for shirking its corporate social responsibility and for engaging in anti-competitive behaviour. The news article... 

What do HDB numbers say?

What do HDB numbers say?

Dear Jessica, I refer to your report "What do HDB numbers say" dated 26 Oct 2009.  I agree that the HDB's definition of success rate can lead to pretty counter intuitive conclusions.  High success rate is a reflection of flats being less than desirable while low success rate is a reflection of flats being highly desirable. Therefore,... 

Letter to Mah Bow Tan on the conversion of two blocks of flats in Toa Payoh into worker dormitories

Letter to Mah Bow Tan on the conversion of two blocks of flats in Toa Payoh into worker dormitories

Mr Mah Bow Tan Minister for National Development   I refer to the Straits Times article "Two Toa Payoh blocks converted to dorms" on December 19, 2009. It stated that 2 HDB blocks were being used as dormitories for employees of Resorts World Sentosa (RWS). I would like the following queries answered: 1. Under which HDB scheme... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1