include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Complaint’ Category
Mosquito infestation at HDB estate

Mosquito infestation at HDB estate

Dear TR Readers, I have been suffering from mosquito attacks at Hougang HDB estate. I falls into Aljunied GRC I think. I visited my friend there and while waiting at the carpark, dozens of mosquitoes started to attack my legs. The attack led me to think: 1. Since moving from kampung area, I have not seen or got bitten by a... 

Systematic eradication of cheap provision shops?

Systematic eradication of cheap provision shops?

There was a provision shop under my block which was run by a local family for the past 15 years. In the last 8 months or so , the owner handed over his shop to a china couple. After this china couple took over , they probably realized that the rent was too high to upkeep and what stands now is air conditioned franchised  convenience... 

CPF Interest rate

CPF Interest rate

I hope the Government or CPF board do not reduce the CPF interest rate from 4% to 3.4% for Retirement account and the Special and Medisave account in 2012 and years after. If you do this, many people with low CPF saving in all account in CPF will suffer. They cannot pay medical bill, house loanand their food when they retire. Their... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1