include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Covid-19’ Category
Excess Death

Excess Death

When there is Excess Deaths for a month, it may mean there is a sudden happening during that month which causes more deaths than usual. But if there are excess deaths CONSISTENTLY for more than 6 months or 1 year, without natural catastrophic events which cause high number of deaths happening, then it just means that something... 

Quiet change of narratives on Covid-19 vaccines

Quiet change of narratives on Covid-19 vaccines

These are the QUIET CHANGE of narratives from US and UK government with regards to the Holy Vaccine (V)! There are great amount of studies, researches and data analysis which have run contrary to their past FALSE CLAIMS about the Holy V, so much so that they could no longer maintain their positions. They claim the Holy V is... 

This says a lot about the effectiveness of the vaccine

This says a lot about the effectiveness of the vaccine

Health minister Ong Ye Kung says that re-infection cases makes up 5.5% of Covid cases this month. (ST 25/8/22) This means that the remaining 94.5% are first time infections. Given that 70% of the population has already been infected, and yet they make up only 5.5% of infections, shows that immunity conferred by previous infection... 



Member Services
Self-SupportMembers LoginSelf-Support
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Announcement
Advertisements
Visitors Statistic
Latest Statistic
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1