Archive for the ‘Opinion’ Category
Roti Prata

Roti Prata

When the GST was at 7%, plain prata with curry, a poor man’s favourite at hawker centres, cost $1.20 per piece. After the GST was raised by 1% to total 8% the price per piece was raised to $1.50. Early next year GST will go up by another 1%. How much will a piece of prata cost? Don’t ever underestimate the power... 

Criminal groups

Criminal groups

Criminal groups from China spreading out to South East Asia (SEA) including Singapore- Business Times (BT) online, 25 September 2023. The money laundering crackdown on the Fujian gang in Singapore is a recent event but according to BT, Chinese criminal tentacles and activities have spread and taken roots in SEA for over a good... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Visitors Statistic
Latest Statistic
Recent Comments