include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Letters’ Category
Letter to Mah Bow Tan: Singaporean unable to buy resale flat due to HDB policies

Letter to Mah Bow Tan: Singaporean unable to buy resale flat due to HDB policies

Dear Minister Mah, I write to register my protest against the response from your HDB Resale Department in regards to my appeal for a loan direct from HDB, as well as the general policies that are preventing me from providing for my family. My grouse with you are three fold: -          Formulating policies that are making... 

Globalization: the very thing that PAP embrace will also be the very thing that will destroy them

Globalization: the very thing that PAP embrace will also be the very thing that will destroy them

We all know what Globalization is. And its main characteristics beingthe flow of resources particularly human resources and monetary funds from one country to another. Governments around the world love it, so does our PAP. All theseyears, the PAP thrive on Foreign Direct Investments (FDIs) and foreign talents coming in to Singapore.... 

GIC employing Young Professionals Programme

GIC employing Young Professionals Programme

Dear Sir, I read your report on ContactSingapore's effort in recruiting Taiwanese nationals to come to Singapore for work. I have one point to for you to analyze: In contactsingapore's website: http://www.contactsingapore.sg/industries/financial_services/programmes/ GIC (Government Investment Company) is arranging a 'Young Professionals... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1