include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Letters’ Category
Complaint email to Ms Grace Fu for supporting “Water Festival” organized by Bukit Batok grassroots organizations

Complaint email to Ms Grace Fu for supporting “Water Festival” organized by Bukit Batok grassroots organizations

Re: Bukit Batok Grassroot Water festival‏ From: Robinkwang * ([email protected]) Sent: 30 March 2010 08: 42AM To: [email protected]; [email protected] Dear Ms Grace Fu, As a resident of Bukit Batok, I am disappointed as regards to the water wastage organised by the grassroot leaders. Singapore has no natural resources,... 

Yes Sir, Vivian Balakrishnan

Yes Sir, Vivian Balakrishnan

Sir, Mr Vivian Balakrishnan, I think sir, the fact your name doesn't have any 'S' initials is causing you problems. The most recent issue for you is that you gave 10 million dollars of Singaporeans' money to intergrate foreigners and now you're coming to Singaporeans and asking them to "rally behind" to make your boring Youth... 

When Am I No Longer “Foreign Talent”?

When Am I No Longer “Foreign Talent”?

Dear Temasek Review, I am confused by the whole Foreign Talent thing. I understand that I am one of the Foreign Talent or FT’s.  I am puzzled by this.  I first came to Singapore 25 years ago.  Our company, an American company, established a group here which employed several hundred people. Some of those worked for me. ... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1