include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Scoops’ Category
HDB Flats are worthless as collateral with our local banks

HDB Flats are worthless as collateral with our local banks

Dear TR, I write to share my shocking discovery on the worthless value on my 4 room HDB Flat with a balance lease of 91 years which I purchase for $476,000.00 about eighteen months ago from the resale market.  I paid $100,000.00 cash upfront plus about $8,000.00 for others fees and charges and took a loan of $376,000.00 payable... 

Poster at HDB, why state the obvious?

Poster at HDB, why state the obvious?

Just wanted to share this. Why do they have to specially state the obvious? What happened to the usual "All are welcomed"? Furthermore, they write it in bold at the top and double-underline with bold red ink. The resulting effect is to turn the old citizens off and make them avoid this event since they’re not specially ”welcomed”. How... 

Singapore Teachers Hate MOE`s EPMS

Singapore Teachers Hate MOE`s EPMS

I and many others have resigned from the teaching fraternity because the stresses that my colleagues and I experienced during our 4 years of stay in teaching. The real reason for this is the EPMS system that MOE adopts. This systems pits teacher against one another in the same substanstive grades. Teachers compete to get a performance... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1