include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Suggestions’ Category
Transparency and accountability of PAP Govt

Transparency and accountability of PAP Govt

Using 1.1 Billion to buy buses, what about public housing, how would I know the cost? Recently our Govt said they will be using 1.1 billion of our money to buy 550 buses, and this also includes other running cost over a number of years, but forgive me for asking this stupid question - how do I know the money is spent on these... 

Why Hougang residents should seek PAP Desmond Choo’s help instead of WP?

Why Hougang residents should seek PAP Desmond Choo’s help instead of WP?

PAP's candidate for Hougang in GE 2011, Desmond Choo. (Photo Source: Asiaone) With the by-elections not being held anytime soon, it has got many residents wondering if they should seek PAP’s Desmond Choo’s help or WP’s help if they need assistance. Well, the answer is pretty simple. They should go to Desmond Choo first... 

Letter to Minister Tan Chuan-Jin: Address issues of employment discriminations against Singaporeans

Letter to Minister Tan Chuan-Jin: Address issues of employment discriminations against Singaporeans

Dear Minister Tan Chuan Jin, This email is to address my absolute concern and distress on the unequal and unlevel employment field within our own country for Singaporeans. Before I go on, I apologize if this concern should not have been raised to you but another ministry or someone else instead. I also apologize if along the... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1