include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Suggestions’ Category
Create a boycott page

Create a boycott page

Dear Editors Thank you very much for setting up this site. This site really helped to open the eyes of Singaporeans who have been blinded by the main stream media all these while. Now that your site is the top website in Singapore, I have a suggestion. I suggest that you guys create a "Boycott" page. It will list all the establishments... 

Normination of outstanding ‘Foreign Talent’

Normination of outstanding ‘Foreign Talent’

I refer the article publish by TRE [LINK] Since there is a nomination for PR and new Singaporean, I believe we should also have nomination for our favorite foreign talents and new citizens along with their horror stories and the nominations should be on the basis on the things they do to irritate our society. This could create... 

Pleading with current government to be accountable to us Singaporeans

Pleading with current government to be accountable to us Singaporeans

I have always asked myself: What will happen to Singapore when PAP falls? At the way the ruling party is controlling almost every aspects of major entities, what will happen when Opposition takes control of the Government? I dread to think that when this happens, all is left is an empty nutshell. They'll simply flee the country... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1