include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Suggestions’ Category
The affairs of maids and Bangladeshi workers in Singapore

The affairs of maids and Bangladeshi workers in Singapore

From time to time, you'd notice The New Paper running stories on maids in Singapore who are having affairs with Bangladeshi workers and getting pregnant. We should know that these 'affairs' are taking place in hotels around the island. The first question is, with the $300-$400 salary that these maids are earning, where are they... 

Please do not criticise our PAP govt for everything & I really hope Mr LKY is still our PM

Please do not criticise our PAP govt for everything & I really hope Mr LKY is still our PM

I posted this on YoungPap fb. I will post it here again. For those who criticise our PAP government, please tell us what is it that you are proposing we should do? Provide FREE housings, FREE education FREE EVERYTHING to this group of people then raise GST to 20% to finance the spending??? Is this what you all want? Furthermore,... 

Please be accountable to Singaporeans, PAP Government

Please be accountable to Singaporeans, PAP Government

I have always asked myself: What will happen to Singapore when PAP falls? At the way the ruling party is controlling almost every aspects of major entities, what will happen when Opposition takes control of the Government? I dread to think that when this happens, all is left is an empty nutshell. They'll simply flee the... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1