include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Suggestions’ Category
My sincere suggestion to Mr Tan Chuan-Jin on how to eradicate the FT “kick-back” system

My sincere suggestion to Mr Tan Chuan-Jin on how to eradicate the FT “kick-back” system

I will like to give a sincere suggestion to Mr. Tan Chuan-Jin on how to eradicate the “kick-back” system in the employment of foreign labor; that is to start a “Whistle-Blower” scheme where whistle-blower is awarded a percentage (let’s say 20%) of the penalties imposed on the errant employers. I believe if this scheme... 

Filipino maid to SG employers: Why not be a maid overseas for a month?

Filipino maid to SG employers: Why not be a maid overseas for a month?

WITH all due respect to employers who are complaining about the weekly day off for maids, as a helper, I ask them: Why not be a maid overseas for a month, away from your family, sometimes forbidden to talk to anyone? Try living in another family's home to serve them. Would you work without a rest day? You might think homemaking... 

PM Lee should have called for a by-election earlier…

PM Lee should have called for a by-election earlier…

Had Lee Hsien Loong declared a by-election for Hougang SMC, no matter 3 months or 6 months later, none of this would be necessary. It behooves us to be thorough in our approach as provided by the Constitution: 1. Press for a judicial review of the PM’s indecision to date. While the PM has the prerogative of timing the by-election;... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1