include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Letters’ Category
Accident victim denied outpatient treatment and medication by Changi General Hospital

Accident victim denied outpatient treatment and medication by Changi General Hospital

Dear PM Lee, It is indeed regrettable that I have to write to your office to request assistance for such trivial matters. I have already, on several occasions and at greath length, explained time and again regarding my family's financial situation to Changi General Hospital. I met with an accident last Sept and have been recuperating... 

Appeal to President Nathan to give Voi Kong a 2nd chance

Appeal to President Nathan to give Voi Kong a 2nd chance

To his excellent , the president of the Republic of Singapore First and foremost I wish to express my highest respect to your excellence and the people of singapore for showing an excellent example to the world in eradicating proverty , maintaintaning high growth of economy. The Singapore government is one who love the people... 

Appeal from victim of the Brookes Business School saga

Appeal from victim of the Brookes Business School saga

I am Edwin, a local born citizen, and am now in my twenties. I acquired a CAT certificate from Singapore Accounting Academy (SAA) in 2005, and a diploma in Computer Engineering from Temasek Polytechnic in 2006. Due to the employment market condition back then, I chose to pursue a degree in Banking and Finance instead of continuing... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1