include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Letters’ Category
Be prouder of this little red dot

Be prouder of this little red dot

I refer to the letter by Sam Ahmed published by the Straits Times on 7 Nov 2009. Sam said that although he has lived in Sydney, Paris and Tokyo, he has never felt more intimate with any of them than he has with Singapore.  He sounds like the man who has had many lovers before but who professes to feel most intimate with his... 

HDB reply to Ms Aurora Long’s letter on conversion of two HDB flats in Toa Payoh into worker dorms

HDB reply to Ms Aurora Long’s letter on conversion of two HDB flats in Toa Payoh into worker dorms

Dear Madam,        1.       I refer to your email of 20 Dec 09. 2.       The blocks that you have mentioned (Blocks 32 and 33 Toa Payoh Lor 5) were announced for Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme (SERS) as part of the Government's Estate Renewal Strategy. After they are vacated, SERS blocks are demolished... 

HDB has buffer of unsold flats

HDB has buffer of unsold flats

Dear Mr Mah,   I refer to your comments in the parliament as reported by Straits Times on 24 Nov 2009.   You said that ready flats are hugely popular, yet you choose not to build them.  Aren't you letting the people down by not providing for their needs when they need them?   You said that the cost of land, construction... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1