include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category
‘No other Govt has served its people thus’

‘No other Govt has served its people thus’

Dear Straits Times, I refer to the 30 Apr 2011 report on new PAP candidates Mr Lawrence Wong and Ms Foo Mee Har. Mr Wong said that top firms like Shell and ExxonMobil came to Singapore because of our sound and stable government. Actually, when Shell first set up shop here in 1891, the PAP government wasn't even around yet. Later... 

Opposition​’s scholar candidates a worry

Opposition​’s scholar candidates a worry

Dear Straits Times, I refer to the 26 Apr 2011 letter by Madam Ho Lei Gi. Madam Ho says she is not comfortable with former government scholars in opposition because it is akin to abandoning parents who paid for their education. Madam Ho seems to think that the scholars are abandoning the PAP. But the PAP never paid for their... 

Why I will not vote for PAP

Why I will not vote for PAP

Ok, lets put it this way, I am an online troll just like the many PAP supporters out there as well.  I do not find anything wrong with what the PAP does with this GRC but here is IMO. I have been staying at Bedok for close to 30 years and to be honest, this is the 2nd time this GRC is challenge (as far as i can recall correctly). ... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1