include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Suggestions’ Category
Magnifying the accountability of Temasek Holdings:an enormous transfer of wealth via public liability into privately held wealth.

Magnifying the accountability of Temasek Holdings:an enormous transfer of wealth via public liability into privately held wealth.

Dearest editors, I am one of your regular reader and facebook fan of your page. Like may other younger generations of Singaporeans, I am greatly disillusioned over the authoritarian or rather kleptocracy governance of Singapore. Our ruling party has long been increasing their personal wealth and political power for its officials... 

We must be grateful to those who dare to speak up

We must be grateful to those who dare to speak up

I am grateful to our intellectuals like Dr Tommy Koh for stepping forward with their ideas for our national development. For a long period intellectuals with their superb or even esoteric ideas were regarded as a threat to the incumbent government and unceremonially incarcerated without trial or reason for decades. So much so... 

Open letter to PAP’s Desmond Choo

Open letter to PAP’s Desmond Choo

Hi Desmond, I wish you all the best in this coming by-election, however I am rather baffled on the top three issues that you are championing. These issues on low wages, low income families, and education, that you claim are top priority, are issues that affect all Singaporeans and not only the citizens of Hougang, and what contribution... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1