include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Letters’ Category
Open letter to Minister Lam Pin Min

Open letter to Minister Lam Pin Min

Lam Pin Min Dear Minister Lam Pin Min, Change to motorbike they say. Change to bicycle they say. Find new jobs they say. Get educated they say. The government and our fellow Singaporeans can say whatever they want but have they ever spare a thought on those who legitimately depend on PMDs for their livelihoods? To be frank,... 

SCDF: We Are Investigating Matter Over Fire Equipment at Bukit Batok and Will Take Action Against Town Council If Non-Compliane is Found

SCDF: We Are Investigating Matter Over Fire Equipment at Bukit Batok and Will Take Action Against Town Council If Non-Compliane is Found

The SCDF says that it has done a follow up with the Town Council following a report made by Dr Chee Soon Juan with regards to the residents’ feedback that the fire hose reel on the floor was not working during the time a fire broke out at Bukit Batok on 1 November 2019. The SCDF told Dr Chee that fire safety measures and the... 

Singaporean Tamil feel alienated by influx of Indians from India

Singaporean Tamil feel alienated by influx of Indians from India

I got retrenched last year, my position was re-defined and given to foreign talent. After working 32 years in that company in a managerial position, now I am a security guard in a hotel. My last drawn salary was $12k a month. I am earning $1.8k a month. I am very keen to attend and support the above event but I am on duty this... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1