include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Letters’ Category
Unfair treatment during NS needs to change

Unfair treatment during NS needs to change

The difference in treatment of NSFs has caused serious social divide between the haves and haves-not, or in this case, stay-in and stay-out. I have used a pseudonym for my friend's son to protect his identity but I am sure his story will sound familiar to many of us. A colleague of mine was very worried for his son, as his son... 

Avoid being overbearing in giving your feedback

Avoid being overbearing in giving your feedback

On two recent occasions, my friend gave me a lengthy feedback about the feelings from the ground. I generally welcome feedback, but it should be within sensible limit. On these occasions, the feedback was given to me in a lengthy fashion, and gave the impression that it is the dominant feedback. I have received feedback from... 

Confusing table of Medishield Life premium

Confusing table of Medishield Life premium

Someone asked me why the cost of private health insurance keeps premium. I advised him to switch to Medishield Life to reduce the lower cost of health insurance. What is the difference? I searched for the cost. I found this page. https://www.moh.gov.sg/medishield-life/medishield-life-premiums-and-subsidies It is extremely complicated... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1