include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Letters’ Category
Prof Tommy Koh’s Article on SG PMETs: My Personal Encounter on State of Qualified PMETs in Singapore

Prof Tommy Koh’s Article on SG PMETs: My Personal Encounter on State of Qualified PMETs in Singapore

This email was sent to the SDP recently. The author, while permitting us to publish it, prefers to remain anonymous. Except for a few obvious typos, we herewith publish it as-is: Dear Sir, The Jobless PMET crisis is worse than I myself imagined whereby Employers, Recruitment Agencies, the government agencies themselves seemed... 

A backdoor trick that the CECA permits

A backdoor trick that the CECA permits

CECA allows Indian Companies to have “Intra corporate” transfers. All companies have to do is to recruit Indian workers back at their Indian Office and then transfer the workers to the Singapore office. These people can even bring their dependents over and work in Singapore. This is a loophole which allows them to bring... 

We need to relook our open door policies before anything else

We need to relook our open door policies before anything else

Recently, the government released a catchy video entitled "A Royal Conundrum". The video depicted how a cook in the royal family was given the chance to tap on the "adapt and grow" programme to increase her worth. Although it seems to be a clever initiative by the government is actually just a gimmick. Ultimately, the "Adapt... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1