include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Letters’ Category
Singaporean lodged complaint of TOC’s funding to MHA and MICA

Singaporean lodged complaint of TOC’s funding to MHA and MICA

Dear Sirs, I am writing to seek clarifications on the activities of The Online Citizen, a political blog in Singapore. It has published numerous articles critical of government leaders, some of which are potentially defamatory and has led several campaigns against the Singapore government. One, is it legal for The Online Citizen... 

Counter anti-foreigner talk

Counter anti-foreigner talk

Dear Straits Times,   I refer to your report dated 20 Jul 2010.   In the report, it is said that the 40,000 resident births in the mid-1980s cannot make up for the 221,600 new jobs created in 2008. But there were 62,900 residents who were unemployed in 2008 so ideally, we should be looking at importing 221,600 - 40,000 - 62,900... 

Is the new Public Transportation Fare System fair? Maybe not.

Is the new Public Transportation Fare System fair? Maybe not.

Just 1 week into the new system, I have discovered some flaws or discrepancies in the distance fare system. Called up LTA and spoke to an officer about this, were told that they will look into this but till date, have not received any reply. First off, the distance indicated on the info board of bus stop and the Fare Calculator... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1