include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Letters’ Category
A reply to: “Singapore cheaper than Stockholm”

A reply to: “Singapore cheaper than Stockholm”

I refer to the Straits Times article "Singapore cheaper than Stockholm" dated 26 Sept 2009 which featured Mr Mikael Huss from Stockholm telling us how much cheaper Singapore is compared to Stockholm.   Mr Huss vouched that back in Stockholm, it is nearly impossible for a household to survive on a single income, so he found... 

Watching HDB prices sensibly

Watching HDB prices sensibly

I refer to the Straits Times editorial "Watching HDB price behaviour, sensibly" dated 23 Sept 2009.   The writer wonders why buyers don't exercise their democratic right to avoid paying a premium by looking at towns less "prime".  Because towns less "prime" aren't exactly cheap either.  The writer doesn't understand that... 

A reply to Mah Bow Tan’s assertation that buyers did not get first flats because they have rejected them

A reply to Mah Bow Tan’s assertation that buyers did not get first flats because they have rejected them

I refer to the Straits Times report "Hard to get that first flat?  Not so" dated 8 Oct 2009. Mr Mah reportedly said that some of the assertions made by home seekers are "not entirely truthful".  According to Mr Mah, it is not that buyers aren't getting their flats but rather buyers have gotten them but have rejected them. ... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1