include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category
School system ‘still best way to move up’

School system ‘still best way to move up’

Dear Dr Ng, I refer to the 8 Mar 2011 Straits Times articles: - School system 'still best way to move up' - How high can Amos go? - MPs speak for kids from poorer families - The surgeon-turned-minister who grew up in a Queenstown flat - Ensuring the S'pore Dream is not an impossible one It is said that half of the students from... 

‘Stand corrected’ and ‘out of date’ but no apology, again?

‘Stand corrected’ and ‘out of date’ but no apology, again?

Harry has done it again! With great reluctance and defiantly unapologetic, as it was plain to see. Aside his "stand corrected" and "out of date" statements, alas, not a hint of remorse nor of penitent spirit was to be found! But what else is new, Harry? The morning news reported Harry Lee's Q & A-styled book on "Hard Truths"... 

Business Times columnist Vikram Khanna’s reply to TR on the issue of foreign workers

Business Times columnist Vikram Khanna’s reply to TR on the issue of foreign workers

I appreciate Mr. Kunju’s reasoned response to my article, one of the few that I have seen on TR. After all the abuse and the vitriol that came earlier, this is a refreshing change. However, I don’t think my position has been accurately portrayed. Mr. Kunju’s own arguments themselves are also not very clear. (read Bhasakaran... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1