include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category
TRE can improve its standard of journalism

TRE can improve its standard of journalism

I am not pro-PAP or pro-opposition, but I do think that the TRE can improve its standard of journalism. If it seeks to be a respected voice of the citizenry, it needs to conduct itself with objectivity, impartiality and decency of language. There is no point accusing the state media of partisan-ship when TRE is just as partisan.... 

Dr Tan Khee Giap’s reply to TRE columnist Ng Kok Lim

Dr Tan Khee Giap’s reply to TRE columnist Ng Kok Lim

Dear Mr Ng Kok Lim, 1.My reply to questions you raised are in the email below. If you find my reply and explanations convincing and reasonable, please say thank you, and would you promise to circulate my e-mail reply to all your friends including DPM Tharman who you copied in your e-mail to me too ? So I enclosed our comments... 

Deplorable of PAP supporters to smear Dr Joseph Ong using an unverified sex clip

Deplorable of PAP supporters to smear Dr Joseph Ong using an unverified sex clip

It is a shame that PAP supporters have resorted to smearing Dr Joseph Ong using an unverified sex clip to get back at Temasek Review on the Facebooks of Young PAP and MP Tin Pei Ling and even more deplorable that the moderators have allowed the comments to stand. The case is currently under police investigation and the culprit... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1