include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category
Nominate Nicole for Nominated Member of Parliament

Nominate Nicole for Nominated Member of Parliament

I would like to suggest that Singaporeans petition the government to appoint Nicole Seah as our NMP for Gen Y. This will not deprived the other opposition parties (WP and SPP) of the need to give up one of their NCMP seats to Nicole! Perhaps, some Gen Y champions would like to take up this challenge to garner the requisite signatures... 

As it all comes to a close, just a little word of thanks

As it all comes to a close, just a little word of thanks

Today we get to exercise our democratic rights as citizens of a country that we love. For too long, we have forgotten this love. It took 8 days of rallies, a river of tears and the echoes of our pledge. Led by a few small voices to move a million hearts. For this day to happen I want to thank you. Whether voters like the opposition... 

Why crowd at rally cheered WP, then fell silent

Why crowd at rally cheered WP, then fell silent

Dear Straits Times, I refer to the 3 May 2011 letter by Ms Shauna Loh. Ms Loh claims that Singapore was one of the first countries to rebound from the latest crisis. Actually, all of East Asia rebounded fairly quickly. She says that diligence and hard work led to absolute stability and security. Not true. 2009 was recession... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1