include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category
How could HDB public housing for Singaporeans be so messed up?

How could HDB public housing for Singaporeans be so messed up?

With reference to Minister Khaw saying that Singaporeans should not blame PRs for the escalating HDB resale prices [Link], I think it would be a good idea for Minister Khaw to refresh his PAP memory. Minister Khaw should take a trip down the PAP memory lane and ask himself or his fellow PAP team mate, why are PRs who are foreigners... 

Rebutting MP Halimah Yacob on her parliamentary comments

Rebutting MP Halimah Yacob on her parliamentary comments

Dear Mdm Halimah, I refer to the 18 Jan 2012 Straits Times report of your parliamentary comments on ministerial salary. You said a government is only as good as the people that comprise it. In the same way, a nation is only as good as the people that comprise it. Can a nation with good government but lousy people be good? You... 

Rebutting MP Indranee Rajah on political pay in UK

Rebutting MP Indranee Rajah on political pay in UK

Dear Ms Indranee Rajah, I refer to the 19 Jan 2012 Straits Times report of your speech in parliament. You said when citing UK ministerial salaries, a whole host of allowances specified in the Green Book should also be included. That may not be the right thing to do. For example, the Green Book spells out the eligibility criteria... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1