include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category
A matter of brains not quality in public transport issues

A matter of brains not quality in public transport issues

I am a daily commuter between Woodlands and Tiong Bahru. I do not think the issue is with “Service Quality”. It is more of using the brain which most of those sitting high up are missing. Look at the stupid problem in Jurong East station. Everyday during the evening peak hour, the number of trains from East and West bound... 

Ex-NTU A/Prof: Don’t bash foreigners, problem lies with Govt & University policies

Ex-NTU A/Prof: Don’t bash foreigners, problem lies with Govt & University policies

I write this as a Singaporean academic who left NTU and is now working overseas, partly because I felt NTU’s policies were screwed up. There are two things I want to talk about: (1) the ethics of foreigner bashing, and (2) university policies. ETHICS OF FOREIGNER BASHING Folks, many of the articles on TRE and many of the posts... 

An open letter to the Education Minister from a Secondary 4 student

An open letter to the Education Minister from a Secondary 4 student

Dear Mr Heng, I am a Secondary Four student at Nan Chiau High School, and am due to take my O Levels this year. Being shown first-hand what the education system is like, especially from a fairly unflattering point of view, has made me realise much about the education system that I do not like. Of course, I am fully aware that... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1