include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category
Can Tharman just clarify on…

Can Tharman just clarify on…

I touch on the CPF Life Options will be reduced to 2 now as Tharman said based on feedback.. I wonder this feedback are ghostly feedback or what, from those cpf members who ARE dead I presumed what Tharman means. Because in 2007 Ng Eng Hen told Singaporeans NOT to worry, THERE were to BE PLENTY of Options and Flexibility..That... 

Wake Up PAP!

Wake Up PAP!

The recent debates in Parliament has shown two things to me. First is that the PAP is trying to make it up to the electorate despite all their denials. Second, the PAP has yet to break free of their old mindsets and attitudes. From their usual practices of not answering on-point to questions - so......again, why should... 

Tharman, your govt can splurge so much money but can’t spend more on healthcare?

Tharman, your govt can splurge so much money but can’t spend more on healthcare?

Why are we paying Mr. Tharman his million dollar salary when all he could think of is raising taxes to cover the proposed increase of coverage for healthcare? I think that if he cannot think out of the box, he should step down. It is easy to reject WP’s motion but come on, reject with valid reasons. We can increase budget... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1