include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category
Clean wage versus pay with perks

Clean wage versus pay with perks

Dear Mr Calvin Cheng, I refer to your 10 Jan 2012 Straits Times article. You refer to hospitalization benefits, housing benefits and tax exemptions as hidden perks in other countries. But hospitalization benefit is not a perk. No one will want to stay in a hospital for two weeks every year just to claim hospitalization benefits.... 

All the noises and Singapore’s future

All the noises and Singapore’s future

The state has run into countless issues and the situation is not getting better.  The politicians' salary level is high, yet here they are mostly telling you that the situation is no good and that there is nothing much they can really do. It doesn't only apply to the PAP; in fact I see this happening to most, if not all parties. This... 

Rebutting Zaobao’s editor on Ministeria​l Pay Report being sound

Rebutting Zaobao’s editor on Ministeria​l Pay Report being sound

Dear Zaobao's editor, I refer to the 11 Jan 2012 Straits Times translation of your 9 Jan 2012 Zaobao's commentary on ministerial pay. The Economist Intelligence Unit's Democracy Index classifies Singapore as a hybrid regime between flawed democracy and authoritarian regime. Many other international rankings report the same thing.... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1