include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category
What is the purpose of Career Centre in CDC?

What is the purpose of Career Centre in CDC?

From what I know, South West CDC (Community Development Council) is engaging a company called Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd [Link] to assist job seekers in getting a job. So a typical scenario could be the following: 1) You approach CDC's career centre for help in seeking a job. 2) Next, CDC's career centre contacts... 

Refuting Ms Sim Ann, Senior Parliamentary Sec and PAP’s scholar

Refuting Ms Sim Ann, Senior Parliamentary Sec and PAP’s scholar

Dear Ms Sim Ann, I refer to your 22 Dec 2011 Straits Times article. You compared the Swedish government spending nearly 50% of GDP to the Singapore government spending 17% of GDP. There are two adjustments you can make so that the comparison is fairer. First, almost 18% of Swedish government expenditure comes from social contributions... 

More light on social assistance figures needed

More light on social assistance figures needed

I refer to the Today's report “More calls to ComCare hotline” (Dec 16), on the spike in calls for social services over the past three years, from 7 per cent of calls in 2008 to 20 per cent last year. This seems odd, if viewed with the recent survey findings that six in 10 low-income families choose to manage without outside... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1