include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category
1 more NCMP seat for Nicole Seah

1 more NCMP seat for Nicole Seah

In my personal opinion, Lina Chiam should take up the NCMP Seat. We should accept the Fact that the Bi-election at Potong Pasir will never happen.... It will not be allowed as much as we want to have it....... And As much as Many hope that Mr Chiam should retire and rest for 5 years, We know that This is Not What Mr Chiam want,... 

Can TR devise a way to capture Singaporean’s wishlist of a change in PAP’s style in governing?

Can TR devise a way to capture Singaporean’s wishlist of a change in PAP’s style in governing?

Dear TR, Many of the comments posted under your various articles capture views that your visitors have about how PAP can change its style of governing. Would it be possible to devise a way to invite members to post their wishlist / suggestion? Perhaps in various categories such as: 1. Cost of living - Transportation 2. Cost... 

Singapore is worth defending for

Singapore is worth defending for

Hello Temasek Review, I am TB, an ordinary citizen, one who has little vision to foreesee about the future. A fearing citizen that the Singaporean of today wont have a bright future for an ordinary citizen. A citizen of hate filled with anger of the atrocities made by the path of greed our beloved government has made this country. I... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1