include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category
The inconvenie​nt truth about WP’s campaign slogan

The inconvenie​nt truth about WP’s campaign slogan

Dear Straits Times, I refer to the 23 Apr 2011 letter by Ms Indranee Rajah. Ms Rajah claims that the Workers' Party is twisting in every possible way to explain away its campaign theme of a First World parliament. That is not true. Along the way, the Workers' Party has elaborated more in response to public queries and has clarified... 

Low-value property will sustain poverty

Low-value property will sustain poverty

Dear Straits Times, I refer to the 18 Apr 2011 letter by Mr Wong Hin Wai. Mr Wong claims that it is not possible to determine HDB flat affordability on a single factor such as median income since 80% of Singaporeans live in HDB flats. I disagree. It need not be the only factor but it can be an important one. If 50% of Singaporeans... 

Why Obama makes less than S’pore minister

Why Obama makes less than S’pore minister

Dear PM Lee, I refer to the 6 Apr 2011 Straits Times report of your comments at the Kent Ridge Ministerial forum. You said the 'low' salary of the US president suppresses salaries down the line. By whose standard do you say the US president's salary is low? From the perspective of your multi-million dollar salary, US president... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1