include("cmp.php");
Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category
Open letter to Prime Minister Lee

Open letter to Prime Minister Lee

What you have said, illustrates a very well example of how a king has fail his people, by dividing them into 2 groups. "Defy me and perish, or be with me to live" Has your PAP really sink that low, or is 2011 a good year for revealing your fangs to your people? I can hardly imagine that how, can a leader of our nation, have... 

Representation based on occupation instead of locality

Representation based on occupation instead of locality

I suggest a system of electing representatives to look after the interests of the different major occupation groups instead of a given locality. This can be based on the Singapore Standard Occupation Classification. The number of seats will be determined by the quantity of the citizens that fall within a given classification. Members... 

The thoughts of an ordinary citizen

The thoughts of an ordinary citizen

I have no doubts that the ruling party have done a good job, making Singapore a green and generally safe country with a good infrastructure. What I am deeply concerned are the following issues; 1) Why the taxpayers, of which I am one who are really their paymaster should be feeling as though being "Held at Ransom" by their practice... 

Official Quick Links
Members LoginContact UsSupport Us
Sponsored Advertisement
Search On TR Emeritus
Sponsored Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

UA-67043412-1